A rectangular box, usually of wood, that is used by many crew members but typically by grips to elevate stands, tracks and actors. Sizes include full, half, quarter, eighth apple, sometimes referred to as a pancake.
It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton (except Dark Heather Grey) and is soft and comfy. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• Slim fit
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Dark Heather Grey is 35% combed ring-spun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼|
|Length (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28|