A technical term for a clothespin. The name comes from an issue productions were having to convince the studios to pay for something so insignificant as clothespins until one crew member changed the name to C-47 on the invoice. After that, the studios approved the purchases.
It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton (except Dark Heather Grey) and is soft and comfy. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• Slim fit
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Dark Heather Grey is 35% combed ring-spun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼|
|Length (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28|