A method of identifying the color of light by measuring its temperature using the Kelvin scale. Daylight typically registers at 5600K (cooler and more blue) and tungsten at 3200K (warmer).
It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton (except Dark Heather Grey) and is soft and comfy. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• Slim fit
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Dark Heather Grey is 35% combed ring-spun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼|
|Length (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28|