The last shot of the day. Hallelujah. The term originates from an old film production practice of paying their crews cash at the end of the day. After the last shot, the crew would line up at the "window" to get their pay. It is also referred to as the martini shot.
It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton (except Dark Heather Grey) and is soft and comfy. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• Slim fit
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Dark Heather Grey is 35% combed ring-spun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼|
|Length (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28|